You will need to email a copy of your CV to us which needs to be in a Word document. Once we are in receipt of this we will contact you to find out how we can help you.
We deal with BPO/KPO and travel industry positions including administration, secretarial, accounts, HR and IT. We cover permanent, contract and temporary roles.
You need to bring Photo ID,address proof, photographs and updated cv.
There is no charge to the candidate.
You are free to register with as many agencies as you wish.
This varies greatly depending on each company’s recruitment process and whether closing dates are in place. However, we promise to contact all our candidates to let them know the outcome as soon as we are able.
Telephone or email us to discuss your vacancy. Our tried and tested recruitment methods will help you find the right person for the role – quickly and with minimum disruption to your business.
We have devised a 10-step recruitment process to ensure we get the best results for you:
- You contact us regarding a vacancy
- We visit your offices to discuss the role and agree job description
- We conduct a detailed database search and advertise for suitable candidates
- All applicants are reviewed by Pragmatic Associates and short-listed
- Written reports, CVs and covering letters for short-listed candidates are sent to you for discussion
- Candidates for interview agreed with you
- We arrange the interviews
- Feedback received from interviewer and discussed with candidates
- Offer negotiated and confirmed
- References forwarded for approval
- Database search - Using your employment criteria, we conduct a detailed candidate search using our personalised database software. All results are screened by a consultant who is an expert in their field. The short-list they produce can be available within hours of us receiving your brief, giving you a dynamic and responsive service.
- Advertising - Media advertising is the best way of attracting candidates with specialist skills or specific experience. We deal with all aspects of the advertising campaign, from identifying the right media outlets to copywriting and placing the advert. We screen all the responses we receive and present you with a short-list of candidates matching your criteria.
In addition to the candidate’s own CV, we provide a written report about all short-listed candidates based on our face-to-face interviews with them, which most clients find extremely useful.
Yes, the consultants in each of our divisions have significant recruitment experience of the sector in which they are operating. This gives them added insight into your requirements and ensures they understand any industry jargon. See our Team section for more information.
We believe that we can accurately satisfy your recruitment requirements.